WORKING TOGETHER WITH CANONICAL
The new standard secure enterprise Linux for servers, desktops, cloud, developers and things
A24 work with Canonical’s Ubuntu operating system when we require a production ready innovative version of Linux that has wide community support.
Ubuntu is an open source software operating system that runs from the desktop, to the cloud, to all your internet connected things On desktops Ubuntu looks good and works better than any other Linux deployment.
In cloud environments it delivers stability at minimal cost whilst delivering latest technology releases as they become available. It is also the platform that reliably supports applications developed for cloud deployment. Cloud providers offer and support eh Ubuntu operating system more prevalently than any other and it is frequently the first choice in the cloud.
- More up to date releases, with a more rapid release schedule making new technology in Linux readily available.
- LTS versions enable stable build standards to be completed even when utilising up to date technology
- Easy upgrade path between major releases
- Most widely deployed cloud OS
- Reference platform for Ubuntu
- Biggest community behind the OS – and more developers use Ubuntu than any other distribution of Linux