Delivering expertise, partners
and value add
Releasing the power of global partnerships to UK businesses
A24 is exclusively focused on helping our platform and enterprise clients drive digital transformation strategies appropriate to the regions in which we operate.
A24 is a global multicloud business that delivers digital infrastructure solutions in Asia, UK, Europe and the US.
A24 UK has a strong history providing cloud infrastructure services for large enterprises. We focus on security and infrastructure through consultancy, delivery and solutions. We have well established partner relationships to help support your businesses security and safety when your data is in flight or at rest.
- We design and deploy cloud adjacent and private cloud solutions
- We curate and migrate legacy infrastructure
- We are an Equinix partner with Core Infrastrucure in all key regions
A24 Four-Stage Methodology enables us to deliver the right solution for your organisation.
- Data Flow Opportunity Analysis (DFOA)
- A combination of expertise, experience and software tools map the current data flows around a multi-site organisation, with its partners and customers and its interface to the cloud
- We identify opportunities to improve data availability, security and the resiliency of the infrastructure
- Create – The output from the DFOA informs the design of a stronger networking, compute and storage infrastructure tailored to the needs of your business – today and future growth
- Evaluate – we assess and recommend the best tools to use and the best structure to meet your objectives
- Plan – we build a plan that will ensure minimum disruption to your people, with full communication of what is happening when and deliver the migration to the new infrastructure within an agreed timeframe
- Action – we undertake the migration implementation with full testing and validation using standard proven procedures developed through working with many clients
- Calibrate – final testing and refinement of the infrastructure
- Global Operations
- 24/7 monitoring and reporting
- Incident and Resolution reporting
- Multilingual support desk
- Global Facilities
- Dedicated facilities team
- ‘Rack & Stack’ construction
- ‘Lift & Shift’ migration
- Continuous Improvement
- SLA and Compliance Reporting
- Periodic Service Review
- SOW, SOP, SLA adjustment
For over a decade A24 has run mission critical infrastructure in secure datacentres for companies processing credit cards, pre-payment cards, sensitive medical data, real time video auctions and massive sports and film news video.
CLOUD ADJACENT SOLUTIONS
Combining Private Cloud and legacy systems with the Public Cloud solutions
A24 technologies and Equinix infrastructure combine to deliver security, scalability and compliance
• Global networks
• Cloud adjacent facilities
• Public Cloud Interconnect
• Partnerships in major cloud technologies
Edge devices guarantee that infrastructure is sufficiently high grade and supported from the edge of your LAN directly into a private/ public hybrid cloud environment.
A24 clients have links from their key offices with VPN tunnels over private and public networks to provide redundancy and to service smaller outlying offices. The network delivers Internet access and links to public cloud services.